Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Card Guest Designer

Hello, I’m Majo Wybranietz. I live in Germany with my husband and our two lovely kitten.
 
I started scrapbooking in 2008 and was addicted in a hurry. I’m an “all-rounder”, I scrap
layouts and cards, love to create tags and ATC’s and get my hands into mixed media projects.
I love trying new and different things and techniques.
 
When not crafting, I enjoy reading a thrilling book and working in our garden.
 
I'm so excited to be a part of the Sketch-N-Scrap design team for the month of August! 
 
Please come and visit me at my blog or see some of my creations at Pinterest!

This is Majo's card for the August 5th sketch and it is absolutely wonderful! I love the attention to detail, such as inking the edges of her paper. 
The little banners in the corner held with a couple of staples is too cute as well. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the August 20th sketch!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me, it is definitely my pleasure to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, I love the embossed white paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, LOVE the embossed background and colors! Fantastic card and congratulations on the guest spot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card Majo! I love your work and am thrilled to see you here as our August Guest Card Designer! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic card Maja. Perfect theme!!! Congrats on being GD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome as GD! this card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful embossed background and globe die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Majo's blog! She is a wonderful crafter! :)

    ReplyDelete